Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Personal Blender Update

Howdy, artists! Lately, I've been into so much fun (up until this point in writing) learning and doodling around Blender with it's awesome animation system and customizability via the Python programming language.

I've never been into serious stuff lately not until now and man, rigging and animation is pure awesome! With all those IKs and constraints set that makes you go crazy for awhile then afterwards you kinda feel like you've achieved some great glory on your hands.

I'll probably be posting my graphical updates here and on my blog just so you could see what I'm talking about.

Of course, all these happiness wouldn't be possible without the effort and dedication by the Blender team and the Foundation supporting it and the people who've been very supportive of me as far as 3D and personal life is concerned.

So, see you the next time I post something up. ^_^

No comments: