Friday, August 7, 2009

Blender Article Now Up!


Hi there!  My first Blender article is now up.  I'm so glad I made it through.  The article is about creating good-looking (uhhhh) images with the use of Blender's internal renderer and some lighting, staging, and compositing tricks all from within Blender itself.  ^_^

I hope you'll learn something from it.  If you have any suggestions, comments, reactions, or just anything you wish to say, feel free to drop by a note or email me at reynantem@gmail.com.

And by the way, I really need some of your thoughts on how I would go about on my next article or better yet, suggest a topic that you would like me to write about.

Thanks, everyone and thanks so much to Packt Publishing (hey, Sanjay! ^_^) for the opportunity. ^_^

Here's the article link: http://www.packtpub.com/article/creating-convincing-images-blender-internal-renderer-1

No comments: