Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Goodnight

(click to enlarge)


This is my entry to Blender Cookie's Halloween (Fall) 2013 Contest: The Halloween Classics (http://cgcookie.com/blender/images/goodnight/).

To those of you interested in the BlenderArtists thread, it's located at http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?316089-Goodnight.

Attempting to fuse majority of the classics (Dr. Frankenstein's monster, The Mummy, Dracula, the modern Vampire, and an epitome of the evil witch) in one character.  It did prove to be very challenging, let alone the technical hurdles I had to overcome (and learn from) to conclude this piece.

Here are some close-up shots:

(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
And a video to top it off:



As always, I would love to hear what the community thinks about this and would appreciate constructive comments.

Thanks a lot for viewing.

Happy Halloween to all! :)

-Reyn

Tools: Blender, GIMP, Cycles
Texture References: CGTextures.com, Creative Commons Library

3 comments:

Unknown said...

amazing! ..as always :)

Anonymous said...

wow.. Incredible detail and concept.. I love your work! keep it up..I'm new at blender, you inspired me.. :) I think your also a Filipino.. (because of your name)

bookmarked!:)

bintangsenja said...

Cool man... :)
Could you post a thread how you did it on Blender artist ?