Saturday, December 27, 2008

Meet Akita

I present you, Akita, my new baby. ^_^ Agatha (my PC) and Akita has had no direct contacts yet, probably in a few days or so, I'll let them get acquianted with each other. She's the best Christmas present my dad has ever given me.  Thanks, dad! My thanks goes also to miss Junysel for letting me know of this and had been very patient and kind enough to spend time searching for and buying the item for me. Ohhh, I really am too excited to even compose a decent sentence.  Anyhow, I'm posting the photos of my new baby which you can see below.  I took them with my dad's vodafone which eventually became mine, adding to my dad's presents for me.  Yay.

So, what else can I say? Meet Akita, my new Fujifilm Finepix S9600 digicam. Enjoy.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's great. envy you in your new cam. goodluck and have a nice time with her... :D

Anonymous said...

magkano? inggit ako.

The Siraniks said...

WOw... naman, pakilala mo naman me kay Akita... hehe... :D

Unknown said...

Ymhon: Thanks so much, dude. ^_^

The Siraniks: HmmmMm, sure thing. You'll have a great time with her. =p

mgaputonimimi said...

ganda! kaingets.. hehe... sana mag enjoy kayo ni akita.. ^_^