Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Goatman's ITASC Research


Hardly did I get any mind blows recently and I've been eagerly searching for some. Then one day, to my surprise, my friend Goatman who's also a fellow Blenderhead, linked me to his latest research and study with Blender's new IK solving system known as ITASC (don't ask me what that acronym stands for). A few months ago, we've recently been discussing about this new feature added, that somehow it seems pretty naive and futile. But lo and behold, he enlightened me once again. I just hope that I could get my hands on finally rigging again and I'm missing it a lot, minus the boring repetitions and caveats.

Anyhow, pardon me for rambling too much, here it is:

http://pyppet.blogspot.com/2010/08/itasc-pole-vector-free-rigging.html

Let us know what you think! ^_^

No comments: