Hi everyone! To my avid readers and followers, thank you for taking the time. Packt Publishing has recently published my article titled "Introduction to Blender 2.5: Color Grading". This is Part 1 of a two-part series that tackles the color grading capabilities of Blender.
In Part 1 of this article, I'll discuss the following:
- Loading Image Files in the Compositor
- Loading Sequence Files in the Compositor
- Loading Movie Files in the Compositor
- Contrasting with Color Curves
- Colorizing with Color Curves
- Color Correcting with Color Curves
- Colorizing with Hue Adjustment
- High Dynamic Look
- Image Sharpening
- Color Overlaying
- Toning Up and Toning Down Colors
- Creating a Sepia Tone
Have fun and please drop a note and let me know what you think.
Stay tuned for Part 2 for more advanced color grading techniques and for some freebies we'll be giving away. :)
Thank you for your time.
Here are the links: