Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GIMP Themes for Windows

On my past post titled Why GIMP?, you might have noticed on my screenshot that the theme I was using was not the default application theme in Windows. In Linux systems this might not be an issue since the window manager handles the styles so well that even GIMP adjusts to it, but in the case of Windows, the design is strictly following which was set on to the system, and the GTK which is responsible for GIMP's visual behavior is a separate part of that. 

I've long been searching to change my GIMP's appearance so I could work more effective and comfortable. And with luck, I have managed to find the solution to my long lived problem: GIMP THEMES FOR WINDOWS. Please check this link for more info and a link to the download > http://gimp-tutorials.net/gimp-themes-for-windows 


Enjoy!

No comments: